Basic Cremation - Austin Area
SIMPLE, ONE PRICE SERVICE
We Make Cremation Planning Easy
Austin's Only ICCFA Certified Cremation Arranger
- No Pressure Cremation Planning
- Family Owned and Operated
- No Middle Man, We are the Crematory
- No Hidden Fees, Charges or Facts
Fully Licensed by the Texas Funeral Service Commission
Austin's First Family of Affordable Cremation Services
The Alternative to the high cost modern funeral home system
Questions? Call us! We are available to answer your questions at any hour. You could also fill out our immediate need form.
Austin- 24 Hours (512) 354-2509
Toll Free- (888) 360-3494
We offer several Cremation Options for families who desire a viewing or funeral ceremony before cremation.
Families who want a:
Viewing before cremation CLICK HERE
Funeral Ceremony before cremation CLICK HERE
**Effective 12/16/2016 The Travis County Medical Examiner will charge a $25 Cremation Permit Fee for all deaths that occur in Travis County, TX. ONLY. This fee is not charged for deaths occurring in any of the adjoining counties in the Austin area.
- Complete the forms in your home or office
- Once Completed Fax or Email the forms to us
- We offer a wide selection of urns and an urn is optional
Our Simple One Price service includes:
Basic services of funeral director and staff
Transfer of deceased from place of death, within our service area
Care of remains in refrigeration prior to the cremation
Filing of the death certificate
Obtaining the cremation permits
Assistance with placing obituary notices in local newspapers
Free web obituary on our website
Timely cremation performed by a certified crematory operator
Temporary urn for cremated remains
Free U.S. flag for veterans
Grief and healing resource center on our website
One year of grief support
Additional Mileage Fee for Removals outside our service area $2.00 per mile/ one way.
Priority Express Mailing Fee From $65.00 and up
Rush Cremation $595
(Cremation performed within 24 hours of final permit)
Arrangements made with Funeral Director:
In your Home $250
At Our Office on:
Sunday or Holiday $500
*Cremation Tray for deceased weighing up to 325 lbs. (if remains are 326 lbs or larger additional fees will apply)**Cremation Fee for remains up to 325 lbs. (additional fees may apply for oversize remains)
This At-Need service package price is not available for pre-paid cremation plans.
***Effective 12/16/2016 The Travis County Medical Examiner will charge a $25 Cremation Permit Fee for all deaths that occur in Travis County, TX. ONLY. This fee is not charged for deaths occurring in any of the adjoining counties in the Austin area.
OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU
"We Promise to care for your family and loved one,as if, they were a member of our family."
Robert J. Falcon,
We Guarantee your family:
1. Your loved one never leaves our care. We mean it.
2. All cremations take place at our North Austin location.
3. When your loved one is brought into our facility they are cared for and cremated without going to another facility, location or distant city.
4. We perform one cremation at a time.
5. We are the first cremation facility in Texas to use CleanSweep technology to ensure a clean cremation surface for each cremation.
6. We are the only 100% Austin Family Owned Cremation Service. No Investors, Partners, Shareholders.